A traditional photo booth might be a good idea but maybe when you will see this idea, then you will surely give a second thought about the kind of photo booth you would like to install at your wedding. This is the DIY that will make you aware about creating an iPad wedding photo booth. It just needs a little of your precious time to get and know how to assemble up your photo booth with the aid of your iPad. Just keep reading and find out the fun that awaits you. But after your wedding, do not forget to thank your iPad!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 20-30 minutes
Just a single iPad won’t accomplish the task for you. So here is all what you will have to gather:
· EyeFi SD card
· Digital camera having the remote shutter release
· iPad connected to EyeFi network
· A tripod
· Desirable props
1. First thing first; you will have to turn on the face recognition feature of your camera and then find out whether the autofocus is able to detect well the wedding guests who have to be photographed.
2. Turn off all the power saving options that you find on your camera and also the iPad.
3. If you are planning for an indoor wedding photo booth then find and connect all the necessary adapters to power the devices (digital camera and the iPad)
4. Get the digital camera mounted to a good stable tripod and place the iPad on a table. You can also look for a stand that can hold both the devices for you.
5. Assign some adult with the responsibility of ensuring that the set-up works pretty well at the time of photo-taking.
6. Bring out some props and let the fun begin with your iPad wedding photo booth.
Things to watch out for
· Ensure that everything is mounted quite stably.
· Do not let the wires run anywhere. Make good arrangements to cover up the wires.
· Ensure that the devices are connected with one another.