DIY: How to preserve your wedding dress for a lifetime
A wedding is like a dream come true for every girl. And when we talk about the wedding dress it is a memorable asset to keep even after the wedding is over. The day that presented the girl like some princess or a fairy in the lovely looking wedding dress can always be remembered and cherished. But to preserve those sweet heart-touching memories you will have to preserve well your wedding dress. If you do not know how to do that, we are just here to help you out with that only. Follow these simple steps and get your wedding dress preserved for a lifetime.
Difficulty level: Moderately easy
Time required: 30 minutes to 1 hour
· Wedding dress
· Wedding veil
· Vacuum cleaner
· A vacuum space saver bag
1. Go and find a good space saver bag from a local store or mall.
2. Clean your wedding dress and the wedding veil
3. When the wedding dress and the veil have completely dried, make good fold to it.
4. Put your wedding dress accompanied by the wedding veil into the big space saver bag.
5. Take off the cap of the hole that is there on the vacuum space saver bag. Put the mouth of the vacuum onto it.
6. Start the suction and remove all of the air.
7. Cap nicely the hole once again.
8. Your wedding dress and the wedding veil have now been preserved for a good long period.
Things to watch out for
· Ensure the wedding dress and the wedding veil are not damp or wet in any case before you put them inside the space saver bag.
· If you have to remove the wedding dress after a period then apply the same procedure to preserve it.