DIY: How to make your own wedding photo booth
Setting up a wedding photo booth is a great and unique idea. It helps in creating a memorable guestbook for the wedding couple. Besides it also can be used as a wedding favor to the guests. Wedding booths are fun too. For the entire budget conscious couples, who do want to restrict their wedding expenses this idea is too inexpensive. In order to create a homemade photo booth that you can have at your wedding know the DIY process given below.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 20-30 minutes
To set a good wedding photo booth, get these things by your side:
· A digital camera
· A digital photo printer
· A digital photo printer paper
Simply follow the steps given below and you will make a wonderful wedding photo booth by the end:
1. Select some place at your wedding reception area where you will be creating your own wedding photo booth. You will have to set a backdrop for this area as well.
2. Take a table and place the digital camera with the digital photo printer on it. Do not forget to insert the digital photo printer paper.
3. Now, so as to create a photo booth you will have to hang the fabric on the walls that is colored solid. Colors like black, white and red are the best ones to do so.
4. Cover the entire wall of the area that you have marked to be your wedding booth. An adequate wedding photo booth will measure 7 feet tall and 10 feet wide. Get the nails and hammer them to attach the fabric firmly with the wall.
5. The reception tables must have the props sp as to make different poses. Things like hats, feathers and the items that relate to the wedding theme are must to be placed therein.
6. There must be an attendant who ensures that all people get clicked by the wedding photo booth.
7. When a particular photo is clicked then you must get two copies of it printed onto the digital photo printer paper. One must be given to the guests whose picture it is and the other one remains there for the newlyweds to keep as a token of memorable day in their lives.
Things to watch out for
· The wedding photo booth must be aside from the main or the actual seating area.
· Make sure that your wedding venue provider allows you to make a wedding photo booth. Sort out everything before.
· Assign at least two people with the duty regarding capturing pictures and getting them done with the wedding photo booth.