Ending of a relationship is always a sad thing and can be driven by a variety of reasons. Though, making and breaking off is a part of life and we can’t predict which relationship is going to work or not but certainly, we can get an idea about all those major reasons that causes turmoil into the lives of many people and perhaps, can be cautious in advance. We have a quantified five main reasons why most of the couples break their marriage relationships. Read on:
1. Compatibility is the most prominent reason of people breaking off their relationships. If you aren’t compatible with your partner, then no matter how hard you try, it’s just not going to work out. Couples suddenly realize that the things, which started from differing opinions and once created a lot of passion, have suddenly turned out in unusual arguments and fighting. With the course of time, you start realizing that your decisions and points of views are starting to conflict with each others opinions. Your opposite nature can attract each other to a certain level, but after a specific time, incompatibility and difference of opinion force start acting and here you are, on a verge of breaking the relationship!
2. People are unable to survive growing apart. Your relationship that once was full of energy and enthusiasm has become dull and boring. You don’t feel that ultimate connection, that used to hold both of you together and you suddenly start feeling that probably, it’s time to move on in life.
3. Cheating is certainly a big reason for people breaking off their relationship. Infidelity is often a kind of deal breaker as if you ever break a trust of someone you love, you can't imagine staying with him or her. Cheating usually happens, when there is something wrong going on between you and your partner and the relationship ends up breaking up with each other.
4. Your faded chemistry can ruin your relationship. Some people make a big mistake by considering lust for love and when your sexual desires get fulfilled, you don’t really know what to do next and that’s where the differences come.
5. You start going apart from each other, when both of you think, you have different priorities and goals in your life and compromises can’t be reached anywhere and you find no options but to part away from each other.