Best Easter wedding reception ideas
Easter weekend is the perfect time to plan your wedding. Easter themed wedding is a great idea to celebrate the blissful moments with the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In Easter themed wedding, reception can really be the center of attraction. Beautiful, Easter-themed reception will be enjoyed by all people coming to the wedding ceremony so, decorate the space with creative items and add special touch to make your big day a memorable. Here are some tips.
1. Buy some eggs and hard boil them to paint and then write guests names. You can also write table numbers along with the names of each invited guest. If you want to place them directly on table in guest designated seats then there is no need to write the table numbers. You can even use wood eggs and then paint them well and write the names. Wonderful sayings that define your relationships with the guests can also be written on the eggs.
2. Flower bulb in cellophane and bow around can a wonderful favor idea. You can also attach a note describing how to plant and take care of it. You can also add a holiday touch to these favors by gifting them marshmallow pees packets, these traditional Easter candies are the best options for favors.
3. Easter fabric is perfect choice while selecting attire for your bridal party. You can consider chiffon, gingham and lace, as they are the best options for Easter wedding.
4. Ceramic eggs filled in white baskets looks beautiful as wedding décor and you can also modify them with sticks, gems, glitters and rhinestones.
5. You can choose a carrot cake and make a topper with the Easter egg at the center with the couple names written on it.